Why Edify Education Franchise
Starting a new business always takes 3-4 years in break even and requires huge capital. Franchising provides an excellent opportunity for rapid expansion without an enormous outlay of capital. By becoming a franchisee, an individual or an entity is legally allowed to sell goods, services or concepts that are offered by the franchisor. It’s always a wise and fruitful decision to become a franchise and gain from experience of a company and successful business model. Reasons to take a franchise
- Lower Cost & Faster Expansion
- Track record of Success
- Strong Brand Image
- Training Programs
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Edify Schools are known for their academic excellence, sports facilities and co-curricular activities. The schools have excellent infrastructure which includes spacious Libraries, Wonder Rooms, Music Rooms, English Labs, Math Labs and Science Labs. The extensive use of technology for teaching, and learning through researching, makes the entire learning process both enriching as well as effective.
- We provide a comprehensive hands on solutions approach, right from inception, planning, implementation and ongoing operations.
- Edify Education focuses on building communication among all our Edify Schools and extends comprehensive and seamless services.
- Managed by an able team of personnel which includes academicians, technology and design experts as well as content developers, our team supports our franchisee at each stage of the operations.
- Edify schools utilize the unique 3C planned methodology in their philosophy and practices. We provide a well structured curriculum which has been designed systematically with rich content, a diverse style of approach, and a flexible and focused methodology, with well defined learning outcomes.
- A lot of research and development by a team of dedicated and committed professionals has gone into developing the 3C curriculum, which ensures the overall development of the young learners. This in turn equips them with the ability to face any challenge or uncertainty that they may face in their future.